Easy-Cool door latches are installed between stock loop of the cab and the door latch. This part keeps doors open approximately 3.5” compared to closed position. With the extra opening, fresh air comes into the cab of the vehicle while in motion which circulates air flow and cools driver and passengers. The Easy-Cool door latch allows the doors to remain solid during the riding experience and stay inside the body lines of the machine.
The Easy-Cool Door Latches are made of machined billet aluminum with consistent tolerances for a consistent fit. They are light weight, easy to carry, and can be easily installed in both front and back doors (on 4 seat models). And best of all, the Easy-Cool’s hook end can be used as a bottle opener!
- Easy opening of the door in case of an emergency. Same as stock.
- It stays in position even during bumpy rides.
- Doors stay solid.
- Maintains body line of the vehicle.
- Amount of dust, dirt, and debris coming into cab is no more than stock open bottom doors.
- Doors do not stick out past wheel wells, which minimizes snagging on trees or brush.
- Hook end fits post in cab. Hole clicks into stock door latch
- Easy install even when seated inside the machine.
- Easy removal