- The Motion Pro fork seal bullet saves you time, hassle and expensive mistakes. When it’s time to install a new fork seal on forks, all you need to do is slide on the seal bullet first. The seal goes right over the bullet and onto the fork, avoiding the bushing groove altogether. Otherwise, the groove can damage the seal, which can cause it to leak – obviously not the scenario you want when you’ve just bought a new fork seal and are going through the process of installing it. In this way, the seal bullet is like cheap insurance.
The Motion Pro seal bullet can be reused numerous times. If you expect to do more than one fork seal installation, you can bet on the seal bullet getting its uses. Just make sure to use a bit of grease or oil for lubricant, and you’ll appreciate its utility. Remember: It only takes a single mistake using a homemade method to make you wish you’d picked up a seal bullet the first time.
The Motion Pro fork seal bullet comes in numerous sizes. We’ve made selecting the right size easy – just put enter in your bike’s make, model and year to match it up with the size you need. If you’ve got several motorcycles and end up with more than one seal bullet lying around, you never have to worry because each bullet is marked with its size. Each is also color coded according to size:
- If you’ve got a fork seal installation coming up, save yourself a headache and get the Motion Pro fork seal bullet. You’ll be glad you did!
- Protects the fork seal and wiper on forks from damage by the bushing groove during installation.
- Eliminates the need to wrap the fork tube with tape.
- Fitment size is marked on each bullet for easy identification.
- Fits: Honda CRF150F 03–09
- Honda CRF150F 12–17
- Kawasaki KX100 03–09
- Kawasaki KX100 11–18
- Kawasaki KX85 01–18
- Kawasaki Vulcan EN500 1990–1996
- Yamaha XT225 Serow 1992–07
- Yamaha YZ85 02–18
- Please see chart Above for all makes and Models